PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Thursday, June 11

My dream house




1 2 3 4 5


Clean, neat, simple, bright... with small touches of industrial style...
That's a vibe I love increasingly.
This sample of home with photos that I grabbed from different places represents quite well 
the style of house that I would like having.
I like the tranquility that emanates from this home ...
Could this possibly be the house of my dream!?


6 comments:

  1. I myself have started to fall in love with the minimalist, industrial, clean vibe of houses like this! Great decor inspo post!
    -Emily
    www.emilyseye.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy you like it!!! and thank you very much for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like it. I wish my house to be simple, white with little touches of smth bright (not tooo crazy)
    xo
    Stacy

    tastyrumors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! I wish I could have that house !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely looking house! It looks so comfy and very spacious too. I totally love the light color combinations. I hope to hear that you are living in a house like that soon! Thanks for sharing your wonderful dream house, Lottilou! Take care!


    Arlene Keller @ Scott Sauer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Ariene !!! I hope so too !!! Kind regards

    ReplyDelete